If you’re running into issues getting your Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises Lync account to connect on the Mac try the following:
- install the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 Update from our downloads section
- In the Microsoft Lync for Mac sign-in window, type your Office 365 email address, user ID, and password. Use the same user ID and password that you use to log on to Office 365, for example, email@example.com.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Authentication, clear the Use Kerberos check box.
- Under Connection Settings, click Manual configuration.
- In both the Internal Server Name box and the External Server Name box, type or paste sipdir.online.lync.com:443.
- Click OK.
- In the Microsoft Lync for Mac sign-in window, click Sign In.